Cleaning Outdoor Pile
Outdoor carpet is any carpet intended for outdoor purposes. Indeed it is designed and produced to cover decks, patios not to mention walkways. Generally made of synthetic materials; therefore, it is cheaper when compared with other types of carpet. At the same time, outdoor rug provides not just function but also style. Upon knowing what an outdoor carpet is and how to install outdoor carpet, presented below are how to do outdoor carpet clean (and the necessary things required).
You can see lots of different outdoor carpet styles at home improvement stores, flooring and carpet stores. This type of carpet remains widespread, which is reflected by a much wider variety in style.
Any bleaching agent
Detergent or soap
- Firstly, vacuum the carpet.
- Make a solution of water and soap or detergent.
- Scrub the carpet, making use of the soap-water solution. Concentrate more on any stained areas.
- After you have scrubbed the entire area, rinse the outdoor carpet thoroughly. You may work with a garden hose to clean the carpet if needed.
- You may bleach the remainder of the stains. But before bleaching the entire stained area, you have to try first a small part of the carpet to make sure it’s not going to fade.
- Finally, allow the outdoor carpet to dry naturally.
Regardless of how you are cleaning your outdoor carpet, there is only one thing we are targeting. To have a clean and safe outdoor carpet cleaned for the family to have a perfect home.
Contact Us ☎
BY GRAEME STEPHENS. PUBLISHED 17/12/2014. UPDATED 04/05/2021