Fix Carpet Repairers Auckland
The expert Steam ‘n’ Dry Carpet Repairs team uses specialist crafting tools. Firstly, to fix, secondly to secure and finally to restore carpet damage to its former glory. We are happy to provide the same professional service for various domestic carpet issues repairs at home and commercial carpet repairing techniques. Furthermore, this includes offices, hotels, aviation, aircraft, trains, marine ships, and boats.
Repairing Carpet Issues
Carpet repair is undoubtedly more than just a profession for us, but most importantly, it’s a passion. We take great pride in our work and our expertise, which we use to ensure you get the service you need. Our team has acquired skills in the craft over more than two decades! Steam ‘n’ Dry Carpet Repairs Auckland combine this knowledge with cutting edge practices to get the job done because we want to perform to the highest possible standard.
We can repair some fundamental carpet issues without the need to call in a professional. For example;
1. You can apply ice to take gum that becomes stuck into the pile of the carpet. Also, If your carpet has a minor burn, carefully snip off the top of singed fibres with a cuticle scissor.
2. Spills or stains on your carpet (including pet or animal accidents) – try one of the new oxygen cleaners and adhere to the label instructions
3. Use a metal pet brush to lighten the nap of the flattened pile. Seam separates, or a tear occurs – stitch it back together or fix it using seam adhesive.
4. Loops on shag or Berber carpet become loose – either carefully cut them off or reinsert them into the backing with an awl
5. If we cannot clean your carpet, otherwise – create a patch from a carpet installation remnant or one of your closet corners
6. New carpet installed – ask for a copy of the fabric label – it will include information on the fabric materials and care guidelines. For example, keep scraps of both carpet and padding to match colours and patching or deciding how much wear the carpet has taken later.
Carpet Repairs and Laying Equipment
- Carpet Cutter
- Patch tool
- Cleaning Rags
- Double-sided tape
- Dry-cleaning fluid
- Latex seam adhesive
- Vacuum cleaner
- Mild detergent
- Monofilament thread (clear fishing line)
- Nails or tacks
- Upholstery needle
Carpet Repairs Auckland Steam ‘n’ Dry Carpet Laying
At Carpet Repairs Auckland Steam ‘n’ Dry service and more, we serve property managers, businesses and homes across Auckland with fast, professional carpet issues repair.
Therefore, our highly experienced Steam ‘n’ Dry Carpet Repairs Auckland have provided repair options for your carpet issues. These include the damaged carpets from a pet or burnt carpet repair that can be re-tufted. These are the most common types of domestic carpet damage repairing tasks carried out by our team. We execute these repairs by using carpet fitting tools and specialist crafting materials for invisible that will last the carpet’s lifetime.
Contact Us ☎
Call the Experts Carpet issues Repairs Auckland Steam ‘n’ Dry service. Over 33 years of servicing South Auckland Central City, North Shore, East, West Auckland.
BY GRAEME STEPHENS. PUBLISHED 17/12/2014. UPDATED 04/05/2021