Fix Carpet Repairers Auckland
The expert Steam ‘n’ Dry Carpet Repairs team uses specialist crafting tools to fix, secure and restore carpet damage to former glory. We are certainly happy to provide the same professional service for various domestic carpet issues repairs at home and commercial carpet repairing techniques. Furthermore, this includes offices, hotels, aviation, aircraft, trains, marine ships, and boats.
Repairing Carpet Issues
Carpet repair is certainly more than just a profession for us; it’s a passion. We take great pride in our work and our expertise, which we use to ensure you get the service you need. As a matter of fact, our team has acquired skills in the craft over more than two decades! Steam ‘n’ Dry Carpet Repairs Auckland combine this knowledge with cutting edge practices to get the job done because we want to perform to the highest possible standard.
Some fundamental carpet issues can be repaired without the need to call in a professional.
• Gum becomes stuck into the carpet pile – use ice to take it out
• Spills or stains on your carpet (including pet or animal accidents) – try one of the new oxygen cleaners and adhere to the label instructions
• A section of the pile is flattened – use a metal pet brush to lighten the nap
• Loops on shag or Berber carpet become loose – either carefully cut them off or reinsert them into the backing with an awl
• Minor burn – carefully snip off the tops of singed fibres with cuticle scissors
• If the carpet can not otherwise be cleaned – create a patch from a carpet installation remnant or one of your closet corners
• Seam separates, or a tear occurs – you can stitch it back together or fix it using seam adhesive
• New carpet installed – ask for a copy of the fabric label – it will include information on the fabric materials and care guidelines, keep any scraps of both carpet and padding to use for matching colours and patching, or deciding how much wear the carpet has taken later.
Carpet Repairs and Laying Equipment
- • Carpet Cutter
- • Carpet patch tool
- • Cleaning Rags
- • Double-sided tape
- • Dry-cleaning fluid
- • Hammer
- • Ice
- • Latex seam adhesive
- • Vacuum cleaner
- • Mild detergent
- • Monofilament thread (clear fishing line)
- • Nails or tacks
- • Pliers
- • Spatula
- • Scissors
- • Upholstery needle
Carpet Repairs Auckland Steam ‘n’ Dry Carpet Laying
At Carpet Repairs Auckland Steam ‘n’ Dry service and more we serve property managers, businesses and homes across Auckland with fast, professional carpet installation.
For 3 decades our highly experienced Steam ‘n’ Dry Carpet Repairs Auckland, have provided repair options for your carpet issues. These include carpets that have been damaged from a pet or burnt carpet repair that can be re-tufted. These are, in fact, the most common types of domestic carpet damage repairing tasks carried out by our team. We execute these repairs by using carpet fitting tools and specialist crafting materials for invisible that will last the carpet’s lifetime.
Call the Experts Carpet Repairs Auckland Steam ‘n’ Dry Fix Repair Carpets service. Over 33 years of servicing South Auckland Central City, North Shore, East, West Auckland.
Auckland Central 09 3767007
North Shore 09 489 7784
West Auckland 09 8374545
East Auckland 09 520 0062
South Auckland 09 262 0720
Hibiscus Coast 09 426 5008