Auckland Carpet Care
The ordinary hustle and bustle of everyday life can take its toll on your carpet. The following Steam ‘n’ Dry Auckland Carpet Cleaning recommended carpet care tips will help you maintain your carpet’s appearance as well as lengthen its life.
Carpet Care Tips
- Vacuum heavy traffic areas at least 2-3 times a week. Also, the rest of your carpet once a week.
- Use both indoor and outdoor mats at each entrance to reduce the amount of dirt tracked into your home.
- Over time, the protection of stain-resistant carpet wears down. For optimum performance, have a protector regularly applied after carpet cleaning with experts such as Auckland Steam n Dry Carpet Cleaning.
- Stain-resistant does not mean stain-proof. Be sure to react immediately still to prevent spots and spills from causing permanent damage.
- Before using any spot removing the product, we recommend testing for colourfastness in an inconspicuous area.
- Test area rugs for colourfastness before placing over carpet since some rugs may tend to bleed.
- Vacuum under area rugs periodically removes any loose dirt that may have filtered through the rugs into your carpet.
- To avoid colour transfer between furniture and flooring after an Auckland Steam n Dry Carpet Cleaning professional cleaning, leave the protective blocks in place for about two days until the carpet is completely dry.
Your furniture collects everyday dirt and soil just like your carpet does. For convenience, have both professionally cleaned at the same time by Auckland Steam n Dry Carpet Cleaning.
Deep Carpet Cleaning
Need an affordable quote? We at Auckland Steam ‘n’ Dry can offer that for you. We specialise in Carpet Cleaning Couch Cleaners Stain Removal, Mattress Cleaner, Carpet Repairs, Flooded Wet Carpet Drying, Pet Odour Removal, Laying, Rug Cleaning, Dust Mites Control, Flea Control, Carpet Cleaners, Disinfecting, Bed Bug Control, Inside Auto Car Upholstery Cleaners, Mould Clean Up & Pest Control.
Reviews About Steam ‘n’ Dry Auckland Carpet Cleaning
Contact Us ☎
BY GRAEME STEPHENS · PUBLISHED 05/03/2021. UPDATED 05/03/2021.