The Advantages of Teflon Carpet Protector
At Auckland Carpet Steam ‘n’ Dry, we are committed to lead quality products and services. You will get the protection you would expect when you use the Dupont Teflon carpet protector. It protects to make the fabric more resistant to getting soiled or stained.
We promise to apply it correctly. Sadly, many within our industry will cut corners here. To give you the security you expect, we need to apply it correctly. We always suggest it to our clients for their carpets well being, extend their carpets life, and reduce cleaning costs. We recommend using a carpet protector after we perform steam carpet cleaning.
- It prevents dirt and stains that carpet fibres can absorb.
- It provides an invisible barrier which therefore gives you a fighting chance when spills and accidents inevitably occur.
- Refreshes the performance of carpets previously treated: this is far cheaper than buying a new rug.
- Protects your long-term investment carpet.
- Dupont Teflon Stain Carpet Protector is safe for you and your pets.
Dupont Teflon Stain Protector
It does not allow the liquid to penetrate the carpet and will “bead up” or fall between the fibres, not into them.
It works as an insurance premium for your carpet and helps prevent spills or stains from dying the colour of the mat so you can easily clean liquids such as colas, milk & coffee. Most spills treated immediately as per aftercare instructions.
Contact Us ☎
Call the Fabric and Carpet Protector Experts Steam ‘n’ Dry Auckland Carpet Cleaning service. Over 33 years of servicing South Auckland, North Shore, East, West Auckland:
BY GRAEME STEPHENS. PUBLISHED 17/12/2014. UPDATED 04/05/2021